Girl Guides of Canada

Paperwork required by Girl Guides of Canada before arriving to camp:

Please refer to the most recent Safe Guide for required paperwork and procedures. 

Guiders will need to complete Safe Guide forms for their camp including - SG1 - information to parents, SG 2 signed permission to attend, SG 4  Emergency procedures - using the information in the handbook, Water forms WA1, and submit them through an on line portal. (from ON Safeguide)

If you have questions, please contact your Provincial Safe Guide Adviser. 

Ontario Units: 

Paperwork required upon arrival to Haliburton Scout Reserve:

Important Information from ON Safeguide